Scrabble word: SCRIMMAGE
Is SCRIMMAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCRIMMAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) practice play between a football team's squads
- noun - a noisy riotous fight
- verb - practice playing (a sport)
- The contest between two teams from the time the ball is snapped until it is declared dead.
- A practice session or informal game, as between two units of the same team.
- A rough-and-tumble struggle; a tussle.
- To engage in a scrimmage.
There are 9 letters in SCRIMMAGE: A C E G I M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIMMAGE
Click to search all anagrams of SCRIMMAGE plus a wildcard: SCRIMMAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIMMAGE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRIMMAGE
Lookup in Wiki for SCRIMMAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.