Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOLLOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOLLOPS exist?
Definitions of SCOLLOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - form scallops in
- verb - fish for scallops
- verb - shape or cut in scallops
- v - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 8 letters in SCOLLOPS: C L L O O P S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOLLOPS plus a wildcard: SCOLLOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOLLOPS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOLLOPS
- Scallops are a popular type of seafood and you can find so many ...
- Always take care not to overcook scallops. They toughen easily. As ...
- Pan-fried Scallops Mexicana Recipe - Oliovera
- Butter-Fried Sea Scallops The Hungry Mouse
- Vacation Meals & Seared Sea Scallops Life Without Labels
- ... at home for dinner drooling over bay scallops still in the shell
- Scallops in Cointreau Ricette di Maria
- Eat your heart out San Fran I think Wes scallops have you beat.
- Thread the scallops on the skewers making sure to leave some space ...
- Pan-Seared Sea Scallops 2 - Food Photography - Photo Gallery