Scrabble word: SCOLLOPS
Is SCOLLOPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCOLLOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - form scallops in
- verb - fish for scallops
- verb - shape or cut in scallops
- verb - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 8 letters in SCOLLOPS: C L L O O P S S
Click to search all anagrams of SCOLLOPS plus a wildcard: SCOLLOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOLLOPS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOLLOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.