Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOLLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOLLOP exist?
Definitions of SCOLLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - form scallops in
- verb - fish for scallops
- verb - shape or cut in scallops
- v - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 7 letters in SCOLLOP: C L L O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOLLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOLLOP plus a wildcard: SCOLLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOLLOP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOLLOP
- Above is a picture of a live Atlantic Bay Scallop
- Buttery and full of capers this scallop pasta puts a spin on the ...
- Always take care not to overcook scallops. They toughen easily. As ...
- If you look closely at the scallop (heres another shot)
- Wild-caught sea scallops from the mid-Atlantic are not a sustainable ...
- Scallop Marsala - Supper for a Steal
- All About Scallops Scallop Cove
- Sensational Sea Scallop Sandwiches What Were Eating A Food ...
- Horton High School
- Pacific lion-paw scallop
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.