Scrabble word: SCINTILLATION
Is SCINTILLATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCINTILLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a flash of light that is produced in a phosphor when it absorbs a photon or ionizing particle
- noun - a rapid change in brightness
- noun - a brilliant display of wit
- noun - the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- noun - the twinkling of the stars caused when changes in the density of the earth's atmosphere produce uneven refraction of starlight
- The act of scintillating.
- A spark; a flash.
- Rapid variation in the light of a celestial body caused by turbulence in Earth’s atmosphere; a twinkling.
- A flash of light produced in a phosphor by absorption of an ionizing particle or photon.
There are 13 letters in SCINTILLATION: A C I I I L L N N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCINTILLATION
Click to search all anagrams of SCINTILLATION plus a wildcard: SCINTILLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCINTILLATION
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCINTILLATION
Lookup in Wiki for SCINTILLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.