Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCHEDULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHEDULE exist?
Definitions of SCHEDULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- noun - an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
- verb - plan for an activity or event
- verb - make a schedule
- A list of times of departures and arrivals; a timetable: a bus schedule; a schedule of guided tours.
- A plan for performing work or achieving an objective, specifying the order and allotted time for each part: finished the project on schedule.
- A printed or written list of items in tabular form: a schedule of postal rates.
- A student’s program of classes.
- A supplemental statement of details appended to a document.
- To enter on a schedule: calculate and schedule each tax deduction on the proper form.
- To make up a schedule for: I haven’t scheduled the coming week yet.
- To plan or appoint for a certain time or date: scheduled a trip in June; was scheduled to arrive Monday.
- verb - to assign to a certain date or time
There are 8 letters in SCHEDULE: C D E E H L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHEDULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHEDULE plus a wildcard: SCHEDULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHEDULE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCHEDULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.