Scrabble word: SCHEDULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHEDULE exist?
Definitions of SCHEDULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- noun - an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
- verb - plan for an activity or event
- verb - make a schedule
- A list of times of departures and arrivals; a timetable: a bus schedule; a schedule of guided tours.
- A plan for performing work or achieving an objective, specifying the order and allotted time for each part: finished the project on schedule.
- A printed or written list of items in tabular form: a schedule of postal rates.
- A student’s program of classes.
- A supplemental statement of details appended to a document.
- To enter on a schedule: calculate and schedule each tax deduction on the proper form.
- To make up a schedule for: I haven’t scheduled the coming week yet.
- To plan or appoint for a certain time or date: scheduled a trip in June; was scheduled to arrive Monday.
- verb - to assign to a certain date or time