Scrabble word: SCATOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCATOLOGY exist?
Definitions of SCATOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a preoccupation with obscenity (especially that dealing with excrement or excretory functions)
- noun - (medicine) the chemical analysis of excrement (for medical diagnosis or for paleontological purposes)
- The study of fecal excrement, as in medicine, paleontology, or biology.
- An obsession with excrement or excretory functions.
- The psychiatric study of such an obsession.
- Obscene language or literature, especially that dealing pruriently or humorously with excrement and excretory functions.
There are 9 letters in SCATOLOGY: A C G L O O S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCATOLOGY plus a wildcard: SCATOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCATOLOGY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCATOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.