Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCARIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARIFY exist?
Definitions of SCARIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - puncture and scar (the skin), as for purposes or tribal identification or rituals
- verb - scratch the surface of
- verb - break up
- To make shallow cuts in (the skin), as when vaccinating.
- To break up the surface of (topsoil).
- To distress deeply, as with severe criticism; lacerate.
- To slit or soften the outer coat of (seeds) in order to speed germination.
- verb - to make superficial cuts in
There are 7 letters in SCARIFY: A C F I R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARIFY plus a wildcard: SCARIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.