Scrabble word: SCARIFY
Is SCARIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCARIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - puncture and scar (the skin), as for purposes or tribal identification or rituals
- verb - scratch the surface of
- verb - break up
- To make shallow cuts in (the skin), as when vaccinating.
- To break up the surface of (topsoil).
- To distress deeply, as with severe criticism; lacerate.
- To slit or soften the outer coat of (seeds) in order to speed germination.
- verb - to make superficial cuts in
There are 7 letters in SCARIFY: A C F I R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARIFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCARIFY, to go: SCARIFY?
Rearrange the letters in SCARIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCARIFY
5 letters out of SCARIFY
4 letters out of SCARIFY
3 letters out of SCARIFY
2 letters out of SCARIFY
Images for SCARIFY
Lookup in Wiki for SCARIFY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.