Scrabble word: SCARIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARIFY exist?
Definitions of SCARIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - puncture and scar (the skin), as for purposes or tribal identification or rituals
- verb - scratch the surface of
- verb - break up
- To make shallow cuts in (the skin), as when vaccinating.
- To break up the surface of (topsoil).
- To distress deeply, as with severe criticism; lacerate.
- To slit or soften the outer coat of (seeds) in order to speed germination.
- verb - to make superficial cuts in