Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCARIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARIFY exist?
Definitions of SCARIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - puncture and scar (the skin), as for purposes or tribal identification or rituals
- verb - scratch the surface of
- verb - break up
- To make shallow cuts in (the skin), as when vaccinating.
- To break up the surface of (topsoil).
- To distress deeply, as with severe criticism; lacerate.
- To slit or soften the outer coat of (seeds) in order to speed germination.
- v - to make superficial cuts in
There are 7 letters in SCARIFY: A C F I R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARIFY plus a wildcard: SCARIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARIFY
- The Harker moment 2012.. The scarifyers Issue 1 is quite brilliant ...
- Step 1 - Heat & scarify the existing asphalt. Step 2 - Lute the area ...
- SABO Benzinvertikutierer 38-BV
- Wolf-Garten Denmark Detail Vertikalskrer
- Catholic i Manilla cuts his own body in a bid to sacrifice his own ...
- Lawn Scarifier by Price - 0 to 500 Page 1 Garden scarification
- Step 1 scarifyRip soil to desired treatment depth
- by horse town on scarify the norfolk karma pharoah sanders
- White Line Tattoos