Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCARCITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARCITY exist?
Definitions of SCARCITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a small and inadequate amount
- Insufficiency of amount or supply; shortage: “Having looked to Government for bread, on the first scarcity they will turn and bite the hand that fed them” (Edmund Burke).
- Rarity of appearance or occurrence: antiques that are valued for their scarcity.
- n - the quality of being scarce
There are 8 letters in SCARCITY: A C C I R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARCITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARCITY plus a wildcard: SCARCITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARCITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARCITY
- VatorNews - Flipping abundance and scarcity
- Big Companies Not Managing Water scarcity Risks
- VII. scarcity The less available something is the more we want it.
- Arab States Urged To Be Open on Water scarcity The en.v Initiative
- The Politics of Middle East Water Management Long SUSRIS
- The Myth of scarcity SusanRosenthal.com - Socialism is the Best ...
- Water scarcity Meerkat21s Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.