Scrabble word: SCALDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALDING exist?
Definitions of SCALDING in dictionaries:
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - treat with boiling water
- verb - heat to the boiling point
- verb - burn with a hot liquid or steam
- Causing a burning sensation, as from contact with hot liquid.
- Boiling: scalding water.
- Scorching; searing: scalding sunlight.
- Harshly critical or denunciatory; scathing: a scalding review of the play.
- verb - to burn with hot liquid or steam
There are 8 letters in SCALDING: A C D G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALDING plus a wildcard: SCALDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.