Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAXTUBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAXTUBA exist?
Definitions of SAXTUBA in dictionaries:
- A large bass saxhorn.
- n - a bass saxhorn
There are 7 letters in SAXTUBA: A A B S T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAXTUBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAXTUBA plus a wildcard: SAXTUBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAXTUBA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAXTUBA
- grieftrumpet.blogspot.comYoungblood Brass Band
- above Adolphe Saxs drawings of the saxtuba from his 1849 patent.
- saxtuba in E-flat. Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Filesaxtuba range.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- Een instrument dat veel op een saxhoorn lijkt is de flicorno . Toch is ...
- Bass Saxhorn
- We need new or gently used evening bags plus size prom dresses and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.