Scrabble word: SAVANNAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVANNAH exist?
Definitions of SAVANNAH in dictionaries:
- noun - a port in eastern Georgia near the mouth of the Savannah river
- noun - a river in South Carolina that flows southeast to the Atlantic
- noun - a flat grassland in tropical or subtropical regions
- A city of southeast Georgia near the mouth of the Savannah River.
- noun - a flat, treeless grassland
There are 8 letters in SAVANNAH: A A A H N N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVANNAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVANNAH plus a wildcard: SAVANNAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVANNAH
Images for SAVANNAH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.