Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAVAGEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAVAGEST exist?
Definitions of SAVAGEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - wild and menacing
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
- v - to attack or treat brutally
There are 8 letters in SAVAGEST: A A E G S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVAGEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAVAGEST plus a wildcard: SAVAGEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVAGEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAVAGEST
- rifle and the ugliest dog in the district. Im a leetle the savagest ...
- Try This On For Size HULK WHO
- each entry with enough information and pics to soothe the savagest ...
- Swollen Members Red Dragon Lyrics
- Comics Weekly Reviews 1162013
- All Inclusive St. Lucian by REX Resorts in Castries Hotel Rates ...
- biggest types of sharks in the world tiger shark 300x225 Top 10 ...
- Documenting the American South The Southern Experience in 19-th ...
- Davy Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier affotd