Scrabble word: SAVAGEST
Is SAVAGEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SAVAGEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - wild and menacing
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
- verb - to attack or treat brutally
There are 8 letters in SAVAGEST: A A E G S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVAGEST
Click to search all anagrams of SAVAGEST plus a wildcard: SAVAGEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVAGEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAVAGEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.