Scrabble word: SATISFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATISFY exist?
Definitions of SATISFY in dictionaries:
- verb - meet the requirements or expectations of
- verb - make happy or satisfied
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- To gratify the need, desire, or expectation of.
- To fulfill (a need or desire).
- To free from doubt or question; assure.
- To get rid of (a doubt or question); dispel.
- To discharge (a debt or an obligation, for example) in full.
- To discharge an obligation to (a creditor).
- To conform to the requirements of (a standard or rule); be sufficient to (an end).
- To make reparation for; redress.
- To make the left and right sides of an equation equal after substituting equivalent quantities for the unknown variables in the equation.
- To be sufficient or adequate.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to supply fully or completely”: satisfied all requirements; answered our needs; filling a purpose; fulfilled their aspirations; meeting her obligations.
- verb - to provide fully with what is desired, expected, or needed
There are 7 letters in SATISFY: A F I S S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATISFY plus a wildcard: SATISFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATISFY
Images for SATISFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.