Scrabble word: SATISFACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATISFACTION exist?
Definitions of SATISFACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation
- noun - state of being gratified or satisfied
- noun - compensation for a wrong
- noun - (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation
- noun - act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite
- The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, a need, or an appetite.
- Pleasure or contentment derived from such gratification.
- A source or means of gratification.
- Compensation for injury or loss; reparation.
- The opportunity to avenge a wrong; vindication.
- Assurance beyond doubt or question; complete conviction.
There are 12 letters in SATISFACTION: A A C F I I N O S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATISFACTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATISFACTION plus a wildcard: SATISFACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATISFACTION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATISFACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.