Scrabble word: SATINWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATINWOOD exist?
Definitions of SATINWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - West Indian tree with smooth lustrous and slightly oily wood
- noun - hard yellowish wood of a satinwood tree having a satiny luster
- noun - East Indian tree with valuable hard lustrous yellowish wood
- A deciduous tree (Chloroxylon swietenia) of India and Sri Lanka, having hard, yellowish, close-grained wood.
- A West Indian tree (Zanthoxylum flavum) having smooth, slightly oily, lustrous wood.
- The wood of either of these trees, used for furniture and cabinetwork.
There are 9 letters in SATINWOOD: A D I N O O S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATINWOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATINWOOD plus a wildcard: SATINWOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATINWOOD
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATINWOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.