Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SANDHIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDHIS exist?
Definitions of SANDHIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the articulatory process whereby the pronunciation of a word or morpheme changes when it is followed immediately by another (especially in fluent speech)
- n - a process of phonetic modification
There are 7 letters in SANDHIS: A D H I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANDHIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANDHIS plus a wildcard: SANDHIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDHIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANDHIS
- means two sandhis of qualities of excerpts from album songs
- likes photosyear party.
- Shri Purandara Ashrama - Haridasa Spiritual Center on the Web.
- DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODAYAT
- Katha Yoga BayNews The New Voice Of Vizag
- Higher Sanskrit Grammar For the Use of School and College Students
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.