Scrabble word: SANDBAGGING
Is SANDBAGGING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SANDBAGGING in dictionaries:
- verb - treat harshly or unfairly
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
- verb - protect or strengthen with sandbags
- verb - to surround with bags of sand
There are 11 letters in SANDBAGGING: A A B D G G G I N N S
Click to search all anagrams of SANDBAGGING plus a wildcard: SANDBAGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDBAGGING
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANDBAGGING
Lookup in Wiki for SANDBAGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.