Scrabble word: SANDBAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDBAGGED exist?
Definitions of SANDBAGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - treat harshly or unfairly
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
- verb - protect or strengthen with sandbags
- verb - to surround with bags of sand
There are 10 letters in SANDBAGGED: A A B D D E G G N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANDBAGGED plus a wildcard: SANDBAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDBAGGED
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANDBAGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.