Scrabble word: SANCTUARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANCTUARY exist?
Definitions of SANCTUARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a consecrated place where sacred objects are kept
- noun - a shelter from danger or hardship
- noun - area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir
- A sacred place, such as a church, temple, or mosque.
- The holiest part of a sacred place, as the part of a Christian church around the altar.
- A sacred place, such as a church, in which fugitives formerly were immune to arrest.
- Immunity to arrest afforded by a sanctuary.
- A place of refuge or asylum.
- A reserved area in which birds and other animals, especially wild animals, are protected from hunting or molestation.
There are 9 letters in SANCTUARY: A A C N R S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANCTUARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANCTUARY plus a wildcard: SANCTUARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANCTUARY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANCTUARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.