Scrabble word: SAMOYED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAMOYED exist?
Definitions of SAMOYED in dictionaries:
- noun - a Samoyedic-speaking person in northwestern Siberia
- noun - the Uralic languages spoken by the Samoyed in northwestern Siberia
- noun - Siberian breed of white or cream-colored dog of the spitz family
- See Nenets.
- Any of a breed of medium-sized dog originally developed in northern Eurasia, having a thick, long, white or cream-colored coat.
- noun - any of a Siberian breed of medium-sized white or cream-colored sled dogs
There are 7 letters in SAMOYED: A D E M O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMOYED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAMOYED plus a wildcard: SAMOYED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMOYED
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAMOYED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.