Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALVAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVAGES exist?
Definitions of SALVAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - property or goods saved from damage or destruction
- noun - the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
- noun - the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - collect discarded or refused material
- v - to save from loss or destruction
There are 8 letters in SALVAGES: A A E G L S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALVAGES plus a wildcard: SALVAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVAGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALVAGES
- NSSDC Voyager Project Information
- Betis 1-1 Bilbao GK Adrian salvages point - Goal.com
- Halibut Point State Park
- Titre Les salvages Taille 644 par 412 Poids 85 ko Format JPEG
- ... salvages Dealers Reproduction Weatherstrips Seals Chrome Shops
- ... Norton East Coker and The Dry salvages by T. S. Eliot
- April 28 Teacher Ginger Graham salvages books from a resource room at ...
- LOTE DE ANIMALES salvages DE NOVOLINEA. DE LOS AOS 70 (Juguetes ...
- Sea Tow Central CT salvages Golf Cart BoatingLocal.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.