Scrabble word: SALAMANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALAMANDER exist?
Definitions of SALAMANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various typically terrestrial amphibians that resemble lizards and that return to water only to breed
- noun - reptilian creature supposed to live in fire
- noun - fire iron consisting of a metal rod with a handle
- Any of various small lizardlike amphibians of the order Caudata, having porous scaleless skin and four, often weak or rudimentary legs.
- A mythical creature, generally resembling a lizard, believed capable of living in or withstanding fire.
- An object, such as a poker, used in fire or capable of withstanding heat.
- A mass of solidified material, largely metallic, left in a blast-furnace hearth.
- A portable stove used to heat or dry buildings under construction.
There are 10 letters in SALAMANDER: A A A D E L M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALAMANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALAMANDER plus a wildcard: SALAMANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALAMANDER
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALAMANDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.