Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAGACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGACIOUS exist?
Definitions of SAGACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - acutely insightful and wise
- adj - skillful in statecraft or management
- Having or showing keen discernment, sound judgment, and farsightedness.
There are 9 letters in SAGACIOUS: A A C G I O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAGACIOUS plus a wildcard: SAGACIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAGACIOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAGACIOUS
- ... Bay from Camden on your own private charter aboard sagacious
- Phocabulary - sagacious - Synonym acute apt astucious astute ...
- Bearded and sagacious originally uploaded by Forest Runner .
- GRE Word of the Day sagacious GRE Word of The Day from GREword.com
- sagacious CONSULTANTS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE SUPERIOR RESULTS - Reviews ...
- sagacious is a 1999 black KWPN Gelding by Welt Hit II x Cocktail
- sagacious Dog The Retriever Dog & Wildlife Blog
- Stock Photography sagacious look. Arctic fox. . Polar fox Alopex ...
- sagacious. 3. (17191). Shaman Bonus Bond. Stem 450.Diam 105. 2w-w ...
- Lauren Sammis and sagacious HF. 2009 Ken Braddickdressage-news.com