Scrabble word: SAFFRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFFRON exist?
Definitions of SAFFRON in dictionaries:
- noun - Old World crocus having purple or white flowers with aromatic pungent orange stigmas used in flavoring food
- noun - dried pungent stigmas of the Old World saffron crocus
- noun - a shade of yellow tinged with orange
- A corm-producing plant (Crocus sativus) native to the Old World, having purple or white flowers with orange stigmas.
- The dried aromatic stigmas of this plant, used to color foods and as a cooking spice and dyestuff.
- A moderate or strong orange yellow to moderate orange.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 7 letters in SAFFRON: A F F N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAFFRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFFRON plus a wildcard: SAFFRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFFRON
Images for SAFFRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.