Scrabble word: SAFFRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFFRON exist?
Definitions of SAFFRON in dictionaries:
- noun - Old World crocus having purple or white flowers with aromatic pungent orange stigmas used in flavoring food
- noun - dried pungent stigmas of the Old World saffron crocus
- noun - a shade of yellow tinged with orange
- A corm-producing plant (Crocus sativus) native to the Old World, having purple or white flowers with orange stigmas.
- The dried aromatic stigmas of this plant, used to color foods and as a cooking spice and dyestuff.
- A moderate or strong orange yellow to moderate orange.
- noun - a flowering plant