Scrabble word: RUTABAGA
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUTABAGA exist?
Definitions of RUTABAGA in dictionaries:
- noun - the large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food
- noun - a cruciferous plant with a thick bulbous edible yellow root
- A European plant (Brassica napus var.
- The edible root of this plant.
- noun - a plant having a thick, edible root
There are 8 letters in RUTABAGA: A A A B G R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUTABAGA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUTABAGA plus a wildcard: RUTABAGA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUTABAGA
Images for RUTABAGA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.