Scrabble word: RUSTICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTICATION exist?
Definitions of RUSTICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition naturally attaching to life in the country
- noun - the construction of masonry or brickwork in a rustic manner
- noun - the action of retiring to and living in the country
- noun - temporary dismissal of a student from a university
- noun - banishment into the country
There are 11 letters in RUSTICATION: A C I I N O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTICATION plus a wildcard: RUSTICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTICATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUSTICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.