Scrabble word: RUNWAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNWAYS exist?
Definitions of RUNWAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- noun - a chute down which logs can slide
- noun - a narrow platform extending from the stage into the audience in a theater or nightclub etc.
- noun - a strip of level paved surface where planes can take off and land
- noun - a landing and takeoff strip for aircraft