Scrabble word: RUNWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNWAY exist?
Definitions of RUNWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- noun - a chute down which logs can slide
- noun - a narrow platform extending from the stage into the audience in a theater or nightclub etc.
- noun - a strip of level paved surface where planes can take off and land
- A strip of level, usually paved ground on which aircraft take off and land.
- A path, channel, or track over which something runs.
- The channel of a stream.
- A chute down which logs are skidded.
- A narrow track in a bowling lane on which balls are returned after they are bowled.
- A smooth ramp for wheeled vehicles.
- A narrow walkway extending from a stage into an auditorium.
- noun - a landing and takeoff strip for aircraft