Scrabble word: RUNAWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNAWAY exist?
Definitions of RUNAWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an easy victory
- noun - someone who flees from an uncongenial situation
- adj - completely out of control
- A person who has run away.
- Something that has escaped control or proper confinement.
- An easy victory.
- Escaping or having escaped restraint, captivity, or control: runaway horses; runaway children.
- Out of control: a runaway car; runaway inflation.
- Easily won: a runaway victory.
- noun - one that runs away