Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUEFUL exist?
Definitions of RUEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses
- Inspiring pity or compassion.
- Causing, feeling, or expressing sorrow or regret.
- adv - feeling sorrow or remorse [adj] : RUEFULLY
There are 6 letters in RUEFUL: E F L R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUEFUL plus a wildcard: RUEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUEFUL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUEFUL
- rueful - Image Page
- rueful Dario Minieri after a king flops
- BBC SPORT Football Internationals Toshack rues heavy losing ...
- rueful Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... of time for a rueful chuckle or two watching Jibjabs new video
- Take a moment to stop and contemplate the exhibitions of creativity ...
- Bildungblog 2710 - 21410
- rueful ... Sam Allardyce
- Kim stared in shock. Monkey Kung Fu she said. No way