Scrabble word: ROYALIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROYALIST exist?
Definitions of ROYALIST in dictionaries:
- noun - an advocate of the principles of monarchy
- noun - a royalist supporter of Charles I during the English Civil War
- A supporter of government by a monarch.
- An American loyal to British rule during the American Revolution; a Tory.
- noun - a supporter of a monarch or monarchy
There are 8 letters in ROYALIST: A I L O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROYALIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROYALIST plus a wildcard: ROYALIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROYALIST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROYALIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.