Scrabble word: ROUNDHOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUNDHOUSE exist?
Definitions of ROUNDHOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - workplace consisting of a circular building for repairing locomotives
- noun - a hook delivered with an exaggerated swing
- A circular building for housing and switching locomotives.
- A cabin on the after part of the quarterdeck of a ship.
- A meld of four kings and four queens in pinochle.
- A punch or swing delivered with a sweeping sidearm movement.
There are 10 letters in ROUNDHOUSE: D E H N O O R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDHOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUNDHOUSE plus a wildcard: ROUNDHOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUNDHOUSE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUNDHOUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.