Scrabble word: ROUGHSHOD
Is ROUGHSHOD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROUGHSHOD in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a horse) having horseshoes with projecting nails to prevent slipping
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - unjustly domineering
- Shod with horseshoes having projecting nails or points to prevent slipping.
- Marked by brutal force: Stalin’s roughshod treatment of the kulaks.
There are 9 letters in ROUGHSHOD: D G H H O O R S U
Click to search all anagrams of ROUGHSHOD plus a wildcard: ROUGHSHOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUGHSHOD
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUGHSHOD
Lookup in Wiki for ROUGHSHOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.