Scrabble word: ROUGHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUGHER exist?
Definitions of ROUGHER in dictionaries:
- adj - having or caused by an irregular surface
- adj - (of persons or behavior) lacking refinement or finesse
- adj - not quite exact or correct
- adj - full of hardship or trials
- adj - violently agitated and turbulent
- adj - unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
- adj - ready and able to resort to force or violence
- adj - of the margin of a leaf shape
- adj - causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj - not shaped by cutting or trimming
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - not perfected
- adj - unpleasantly stern
- adj - unkind or cruel or uncivil
- adj - having an uneven surface
There are 7 letters in ROUGHER: E G H O R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUGHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUGHER plus a wildcard: ROUGHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUGHER
Images for ROUGHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.