Scrabble word: ROUGHCAST
Is ROUGHCAST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROUGHCAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a coarse plaster for the surface of external walls
- noun - a rough preliminary model
- verb - shape roughly
- verb - apply roughcast to
- verb - hew roughly, without finishing the surface
- A coarse plaster of lime, shells, and pebbles used for outside wall surfaces.
- A rough preliminary model or form.
- To plaster (a wall, for example) with roughcast.
- To shape or work into a rough or preliminary form.
There are 9 letters in ROUGHCAST: A C G H O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUGHCAST
Click to search all anagrams of ROUGHCAST plus a wildcard: ROUGHCAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUGHCAST
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUGHCAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.