Scrabble word: ROOKERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOKERY exist?
Definitions of ROOKERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a breeding ground for gregarious birds (such as rooks)
- A place where rooks nest or breed.
- A colony of rooks.
- The breeding ground of certain other birds or animals, such as penguins and seals.
- A crowded and dilapidated tenement.
- noun - a colony of rooks (European crows)
There are 7 letters in ROOKERY: E K O O R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOKERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOKERY plus a wildcard: ROOKERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOKERY
Images for ROOKERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.