Scrabble word: ROLLOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLLOVER exist?
Definitions of ROLLOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of changing the institution that invests your pension plan without incurring a tax penalty
- The act or process of rolling over.
- An accident in which a motor vehicle overturns.
- Reinvestment of profits received from one often short-term security into another, similar security: an IRA rollover.
- noun - a motor vehicle accident in which the vehicle overturns
There are 8 letters in ROLLOVER: E L L O O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLLOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROLLOVER plus a wildcard: ROLLOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROLLOVER
Images for ROLLOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.