Scrabble word: ROLLBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLLBACK exist?
Definitions of ROLLBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forcing the enemy to withdraw
- noun - reducing prices back to some earlier level
- A reduction, especially in prices or wages, to a previous lower level by governmental action or direction: a price rollback; a rollback of military supplies.
- A turning back or retreat, as from a previously held position or policy: Conservatives hoped for a rollback of left-wing support for the controversial new legislation.
- noun - a return to a lower level of prices or wages