Scrabble word: ROLLBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROLLBACK exist?
Definitions of ROLLBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forcing the enemy to withdraw
- noun - reducing prices back to some earlier level
- A reduction, especially in prices or wages, to a previous lower level by governmental action or direction: a price rollback; a rollback of military supplies.
- A turning back or retreat, as from a previously held position or policy: Conservatives hoped for a rollback of left-wing support for the controversial new legislation.
- noun - a return to a lower level of prices or wages
There are 8 letters in ROLLBACK: A B C K L L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROLLBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROLLBACK plus a wildcard: ROLLBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROLLBACK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROLLBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.