Scrabble word: ROCKFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKFISH exist?
Definitions of ROCKFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of any of various valuable market fish caught among rocks
- noun - marine food fish found among rocks along the northern coasts of Europe and America
- noun - marine food and game fish with dark longitudinal stripes
- Any of various fishes living among rocks.
- Any of various fishes, chiefly of the genus Sebastes, of Pacific waters.
- noun - a fish living around rocks
There are 8 letters in ROCKFISH: C F H I K O R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKFISH plus a wildcard: ROCKFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKFISH
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROCKFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.