Scrabble word: ROCKFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKFISH exist?
Definitions of ROCKFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of any of various valuable market fish caught among rocks
- noun - marine food fish found among rocks along the northern coasts of Europe and America
- noun - marine food and game fish with dark longitudinal stripes
- Any of various fishes living among rocks.
- Any of various fishes, chiefly of the genus Sebastes, of Pacific waters.
- noun - a fish living around rocks