Scrabble word: RIGOROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGOROUS exist?
Definitions of RIGOROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - rigidly accurate
- adj - demanding strict attention to rules and procedures
- Characterized by or acting with rigor: a rigorous program to restore physical fitness.
- Full of rigors; harsh: a rigorous climate.
- Rigidly accurate; precise.
- adj - characterized by rigor
There are 8 letters in RIGOROUS: G I O O R R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGOROUS plus a wildcard: RIGOROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGOROUS
Images for RIGOROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.