Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIBWORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBWORT exist?
Definitions of RIBWORT in dictionaries:
- noun - an Old World plantain with long narrow ribbed leaves widely established in temperate regions
- n - a weedy plant
There are 7 letters in RIBWORT: B I O R R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBWORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIBWORT plus a wildcard: RIBWORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIBWORT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIBWORT
- BNR SV 42 vineyard ribwort plantain
- ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) (III) David Kennard ...
- ribwort Plantain - Plantago lanceolata - Wildlife Photography
- ribwort Plantain Flower Fairy Flower Fairy Prints
- Cicely Mary Barker - Elfjes en Feeen
- ribwort With Bright Blue Sky Stock Photography - Image 11659842
- ribwort plantain photo - Plantago lanceolata - A20074 - ARKive
- macro Plantae Plantaginaceae Plantago lanceolata 0020
- macro Plantae Plantaginaceae Plantago lanceolata 1177
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.