Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIBOSOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBOSOME exist?
Definitions of RIBOSOME in dictionaries:
- noun - an organelle in the cytoplasm of a living cell
- A minute, round particle composed of RNA and protein found in the cytoplasm of living cells and active in the synthesis of proteins.
- n - a particle composed of protein and ribonucleic acid
There are 8 letters in RIBOSOME: B E I M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBOSOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIBOSOME plus a wildcard: RIBOSOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIBOSOME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIBOSOME
- RNA Center ribosome Images
- 70S ribosome (left side view)
- 70S ribosome (right side view)
- How does the ribosome ensure correct decoding of the genetic message ...
- Mechanism of Protein Synthesis - Ermolenko Lab - University of ...
- The Protein Factory
- illustration of ribosome
- been putting a lot of effort into studying the ribosome. The ribosome ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.