Scrabble word: RHYTHM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHYTHM exist?
Definitions of RHYTHM in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic rhythmic unit in a piece of music
- noun - recurring at regular intervals
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - the arrangement of spoken words alternating stressed and unstressed elements
- noun - natural family planning in which ovulation is assumed to occur 14 days before the onset of a period (the fertile period would be assumed to extend from day 10 through day 18 of her cycle)
- Movement or variation characterized by the regular recurrence or alternation of different quantities or conditions: the rhythm of the tides.
- The patterned, recurring alternations of contrasting elements of sound or speech.
- A regular pattern formed by a series of notes of differing duration and stress.
- A specific kind of such a pattern: a waltz rhythm.
- A group of instruments supplying the rhythm in a band.
- The pattern or flow of sound created by the arrangement of stressed and unstressed syllables in accentual verse or of long and short syllables in quantitative verse.
- The similar but less formal sequence of sounds in prose.
- A specific kind of metrical pattern or flow: iambic rhythm.
- The sense of temporal development created in a work of literature or a film by the arrangement of formal elements such as the length of scenes, the nature and amount of dialogue, or the repetition of motifs.
- A regular or harmonious pattern created by lines, forms, and colors in painting, sculpture, and other visual arts.
- The pattern of development produced in a literary or dramatic work by repetition of elements such as words, phrases, incidents, themes, images, and symbols.
- These nouns are compared as they denote the regular patterned ebb and rise of accented and unaccented sounds, especially in music, speech, or verse.
- noun - movement or procedure with uniform recurrence of strong and weak elements
There are 6 letters in RHYTHM: H H M R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHYTHM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHYTHM plus a wildcard: RHYTHM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHYTHM
Images for RHYTHM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.