Scrabble word: RHOMBOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHOMBOID exist?
Definitions of RHOMBOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a parallelogram with adjacent sides of unequal lengths
- noun - any of several muscles of the upper back that help move the shoulder blade
- adj - shaped like a rhombus or rhomboid
- A parallelogram with unequal adjacent sides.
- noun - a type of geometric figure
There are 8 letters in RHOMBOID: B D H I M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHOMBOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHOMBOID plus a wildcard: RHOMBOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHOMBOID
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHOMBOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.