Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RHIZOPOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHIZOPOD exist?
Definitions of RHIZOPOD in dictionaries:
- noun - protozoa characterized by a pseudopod
- A protozoan of the phylum Rhizopoda, such as an amoeba or a radiolarian, characteristically moving and taking in food by means of pseudopods.
- n - any of a class of protozoans
There are 8 letters in RHIZOPOD: D H I O O P R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHIZOPOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHIZOPOD plus a wildcard: RHIZOPOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHIZOPOD
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHIZOPOD
- rhizopods Clustr
- So we finish with a quiz name those sleazoids This should be fairly ...
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Globigerina ClipArt ETC
- ... test probably the theca of a rhizopod image courtesy of andre advocat
- 14. Arcella discoides. Our first testate rhizopod. Oral view focussed ...
- ... from rhizopod amoebas by having simple to complex perforated shells
- Z250 - Protista Clade (2013)
- Actinocoma ramosa after Penard 1903