Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RHIZOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHIZOIDS exist?
Definitions of RHIZOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various slender filaments that function as roots in mosses and ferns and fungi etc
- n - a rootlike structure
There are 8 letters in RHIZOIDS: D H I I O R S Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHIZOIDS plus a wildcard: RHIZOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHIZOIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHIZOIDS
- ... rhizoids. rhizoids appear to originate primarily from the center of
- rhizoids on Java Moss
- Erpodium biseriatum - rhizoids - ANBG Bryophye website
- Fern gametophyte antheridia rhizoids - C0058088 - Science Photo ...
- Image rhizoids MC.JPG
- Rhizopus oryzae rhizoids
- Polytrichum strictum habitstem matted with rhizoids
- The Carnivorous Plant FAQ Eastern Oregon carnivores