Scrabble word: RHAPSODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RHAPSODY exist?
Definitions of RHAPSODY in dictionaries:
- noun - an epic poem adapted for recitation
- Exalted or excessively enthusiastic expression of feeling in speech or writing.
- A literary work written in an impassioned or exalted style.
- A state of elated bliss; ecstasy.
- A composition of irregular form and often improvisatory character.
- An ancient Greek epic poem or a portion of one suitable for uninterrupted recitation.
- noun - an exalted expression of feeling
There are 8 letters in RHAPSODY: A D H O P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RHAPSODY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RHAPSODY plus a wildcard: RHAPSODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RHAPSODY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RHAPSODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.