Scrabble word: REVOLUTIONARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLUTIONARY exist?
Definitions of REVOLUTIONARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a radical supporter of political or social revolution
- adj - markedly new or introducing radical change
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn
- adj - relating to or having the nature of a revolution
- adj - advocating or engaged in revolution
- Often Revolutionary.
- Bringing about or supporting a political or social revolution: revolutionary pamphlets.
- Characterized by or resulting in radical change: a revolutionary discovery.
- A militant in the struggle for revolution.
- A supporter of revolutionary principles.
There are 13 letters in REVOLUTIONARY: A E I L N O O R R T U V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOLUTIONARY plus a wildcard: REVOLUTIONARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLUTIONARY
13 letter words
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVOLUTIONARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.