Scrabble word: REVOLUTION
Is REVOLUTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REVOLUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
- noun - the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- noun - a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- Orbital motion about a point, especially as distinguished from axial rotation: the planetary revolution about the sun.
- A turning or rotational motion about an axis.
- A single complete cycle of such orbital or axial motion.
- The overthrow of one government and its replacement with another.
- A sudden or momentous change in a situation: the revolution in computer technology.
- A time of major crustal deformation, when folds and faults are formed.
- noun - a spiral
There are 10 letters in REVOLUTION: E I L N O O R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLUTION
Click to search all anagrams of REVOLUTION plus a wildcard: REVOLUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLUTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVOLUTION
Lookup in Wiki for REVOLUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.