Scrabble word: REVIVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVING exist?
Definitions of REVIVING in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to regain consciousness
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- verb - restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- verb - return to consciousness
- adj - tending to impart new life and vigor to
- verb - to bring back to life or consciousness
There are 8 letters in REVIVING: E G I I N R V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVIVING plus a wildcard: REVIVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIVING
Images for REVIVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.